Ingeteam is a market leader specialising in the development of electrical equipment, motors, generators, frequency converters, electrical engineering and generation plants. The company primarily serves four key sectors: energy, industry, marine and rail traction, seeking to optimise energy consumption whilst maximising generating efficiency.
- Core business based on: Technology for electrical machine, generators and motors, Power and control electronics, Application engineering.
- Over 60 years' experience in the electrical sector and more than 35 years in the electronics sector.
- More than 3,700 professionals, of which over 32% are dedicated to project engineering and development.
- Technology and Innovation as a growth engine: 7% of personnel dedicated to R&D.
Ingeteam Italy is a leading supplier of inverters for photovoltaic systems with a full range of products from 2,5 to 6.560 kVA, designed and customised to meet the specific needs of each customer and project with innovative solutions in line with the core values of the Group: adaptation, service and orientation to the customer. The Italian company is also specialised in the fields of storage systems, energy management solutions and charging systems for electric vehicles.
The birth of Ingeteam came about as a result of the founding of Team (Técnica Electrónica de Automatismo y Medida) in 1972 and Ingelectric in 1974. From the very beginning the companies grew side by side, with a philosophy based on in-house technology and strong investments in research and development focused in the industry and energy sectors.
Team developed devices for electrical magnitudes measurement and equipment for process automation and control of electrical machines, while Ingelectric provided application engineering, including the turnkey supply of electrical equipment and complete automation and control systems.
"To apply engineering to the research, design, manufacture and sale of products and services that promote a change in the present-day energy model and contribute to human well being, in all technological areas relating to energy generation and consumption in which there is an important exchange of energy".
"To achieve a leading position for our products in the markets we operate in".
To achieve this leadership position, our cornerstones are:
- Leading service providers: our business model and competitive strategy are both focussed on being a leading service provider to our customers. Our philosophy and management policy are centred on meeting our customers' needs and expectations, whilst ensuring that customers feel that they are the most important part of our organisation. Customer satisfaction is key to our business success.
- Technology and innovation: we support innovative approaches with regard to products and services, systems and work procedures, directed at constantly improving our management and proposals to customers.
- Quality: A commitment to total quality, competitiveness, internal efficiency, rigour and caution in our business activities, all constitute the distinguishing marks of Ingeteam. We proactively support the philosophy of continuous improvement in all areas of activity, working towards business Excellence.